Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"Idol" Things That Make You Go Hmmm

I do not watch "American Idol," but I have heard about the final two contestants. Adam Lambert might be gay. And Kris Allen apparently is a Christian. Now, if I, a person who does not watch the show, heard about this, then clearly TONS more people know these things as well.

Maybe I am cynical, but in light of all of the cool gay marriage stuff that has happened of late, I would not be surprised if there was a Christian (and Christianist) tidal wave of votes to beat the "gay" guy, because Kris Allen apparently won the contest.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't the Christian guy win without it being a conspiracy? This sounds suspiciously like the "if you don't vote for Obama you're a racist" school of thought.

hscfree said...

Anything is possible. I just asked about one scenario. I forgot to add that Bill O'Reilly made it a point to bring up that "Adam Lambert may be gay" segment on his show.

Anonymous said...

Adam Lambert is not entwined in that contract the winner must endure. Let Simon Cowell package, and repackage the winner. Adam Lambert is able to go his own way - and because of that, mee thinkz he won.

I'm just sayin'