Thursday, October 22, 2009

Adolescent Music Flashback: A-ha

Like millions of other people, I fell in love with the video for the A-ha song "Take On Me." It was like nothing I'd ever seen before. The song was pop music hotness, and I bought the album "Hunting High and Low" purely because I loved that one song. It also helped that I thought the members of the group were among the most beautiful men I'd laid my teenage eyes on at the time (particularly keyboard player Magne Furuholmen). To my surprise, I found that I really liked the album as a whole, and I realized that "Take On Me" was far from my favorite song on the album. Here are the songs that I really liked from "Hunting High and Low" (how can you not love YouTube?):

"Train of Thought"

"The Sun Always Shines on TV"


"Blue Sky"

No comments: