Saturday, October 31, 2009

Liz Cheney: Straight Up Liar

In the past, I've posted about Liz Cheney on this blog. I pointed out her double standards. But now, I've come to a new conclusion.

Cheney is someone who simply does not deserve to be listened to; she deserves no audience. I say this not because she has a political perspective that I do not share. I say this because she is a straight up liar, and my girl Rachel Maddow made that so plainly clear last night on her show:

Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy

And then there is this segment on "Countdown" last night.


It should be made clear. Until Liz Cheney can learn how to operate in a world where things like facts and truths matter, no one should bother to listen to a single syllable that she utters from her mouth. We don't need to be subjected to another person who is nothing but loud and wrong.

Let me make this clear once again. Liz Cheney is a liar. Even if one doesn't agree with the politics of Rachel Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell, one cannot say that they are both lying about Cheney. I think that the next time she appears on a program for a debate, either on the radio or on television, someone should confront her on the lies she has told. Make her explain herself. If they don't, then shame on every person who fails to do so; they will be giving her their imprimatur to continue spewing lies.

Furthermore, I d-double dare Liz Cheney to go on Rachel Maddow's show. THAT'S RIGHT, D-DOUBLE DARE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, she is absolutely ridiculous!! I didn't know much about her until your post, but she should be taken to task for all her comments.

Unknown said...

It's amazing that Liz Cheney (and that's pronounced with the long "i" -- appropros) has translated being related to Dick into being a political pundit ... talk about some good old nepotism!

It's yet another in a LONG line of indictments against Dubya and company, who will go down in history -- along with Jimmy Carter -- as the worst prez in history.

And is it just me or could Dick really be Grandpa on the Simpsons?