Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Belated Happy New Year

Once again, I am glad to see the back of another rather tough year, and my usual optimism about the possibilities in this new year has returned.  I have to admit that I've been surprised by my neglect, if you will, of my blog, and I definitely thought hard of just copying my old posts and shutting things down.  But that's not happening today, and that's because a couple of long time readers have been nudging me not to close shop.  That nudging reminded me that I'd not taken many opportunities to say "thank you" to the small community that has read my random thoughts and perspectives over the years.  I appreciate you more than you know (including those with whom I disagree).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back!

Let me catch you up. Presidential politics is now a smaller, though increasingly vicious sideshow.

Europe is more on the verge of being on the verge.

Oh, and the Kardashians have crested, I'm just sayin'.