Saturday, December 20, 2008

Highlander

A buddy of mine suggested that I visit the website www.hulu.com. It's a website that is essentially a warehouse of old and current television programs and movies. As I was searching through it today, I thought that maybe, just maybe, one of my favorite shows might be on there. And there it was!

I cannot tell you how much I love "Highlander." The geek/historian in me loved the whole play on immortals, legend and history. I lived for the flashbacks to the past (Colonial America, the French Revolution, etc.), and the historical drama. The gay man in me was in love with Adrian Paul, one of the most beautiful men on the planet, and the romantic nature of his character "Duncan MacLeod."

If you haven't had the pleasure, I highly suggest in indulging in an episode or two.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you. Highlander was the best show there ever was and Adrian Paul still is the most beautiful man on the planet

Anonymous said...

Highlander starring Adrian Paul will be airing all day December 26th on SciFi Channel...just in case anyone is "in the mood." Enjoy!

Peace...Riley
www.adriansangels.com