Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's Been a While...

...since my last post.  I have to admit that I've really been focusing more on things at home, than the things going on in the world (not that I haven't been paying some attention).  But with a grandmother in the final stages of Alzheimer's, I simply needed to focus my energy away from here.  Also, I am still dealing with my own little diabetes issue (I really need to exercise more, since I think I have the modified diet down), as well as the continual hunt for consulting/speaking opportunities (I did speak to a group of architecture students at an HBCU back in October, and I will be doing a small project for Black History Month for a very small DC group, so it's not too, too bad).  My point is that I will be posting again soon.  I actually miss it.  And in the spirit of the season, I've a couple of tunes I highly recommend.  Enjoy!

The Vince Gauraldi Trio, "Skating"


The Vince Gauraldi Trio, "Christmas Time is Here"

No comments: