Friday, April 22, 2011

2012 Budgets Galore

I thought it might be helpful for the people who read this blog to have access to the proposed 2012 budgets floating about out there.

White House 2012 budget proposal
House GOP 2012 budget proposal
House Progressive Caucus 2012 budget proposal

I've only poked around each of these proposals, and I've certainly heard highlights of each.  There is no question, for me, that the GOP proposal is the least appealing (for various and sundry reasons).  However, it's better to read something that one thinks one will disagree with, than simply accepting the word of others.  I know it sounds boring, but I will be reading portions of these budget proposals this weekend (naturally, I will be wondering how historic preservation fares).  I recommend that folks just poke around these budgets, for fun. 

No comments: