Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It Felt Good to Read Frank Rich Again

One of my favorite things to do on a Sunday was to check out the latest Frank Rich column in the New York Times, whether online or in print.  So, it was a pleasant surprise to find a HuffPo link to a new Rich article for New York magazine.  It was made even better by the fact that Rich wrote about President Obama's failure to take on Wall Street, when he had the overwhelming majority of the nation on his side to do so.  I agree with Rich that Obama lost the "populist moment" on the American economy.  I see it in conjunction with Obama's effort to shield the previous administration from a real investigation on torture.  So, before I get too deep into a discussion that only makes me sad and angry, I highly recommend reading the Rich article. 

Enjoy!

No comments: