Tuesday, March 22, 2011

On Elizabeth Warren

Clearly, clearly Elizabeth Warren has touched a nerve of the "monied" interests in Washington and Wall Street.  I read Paul Krugman's column on her not too long ago, and found myself nodding in agreement with most of what he had to say.  Warren is passionate in her advocacy for the American consumer, the regular people, regardless of party or ideology, which of course means that she has to be destroyed.

I knew I liked Warren when I realized that Tim Geithner and Larry Summers did not like her (see here, here and here).  She represents the antithesis of their concern; she represents the rest of us.  I still thank the folks at The Daily Show, among other outlets, for giving her a great platform to show why she is hated by all of the right people. And here is where it began:



No comments: